Recently, I spoke with a woman who said she and her husband were having a tough time financially. She thought maybe it was just the economy, but she wondered if a Feng Shui consultation might give the energies in their home a financial “boost.” She mentioned the idea to her husband. His reply? “Honey, let’s do this after our finances have improved!”
The problem is that there is every indication that their finances will not improve – even if the economy starts to soar. In fact, the situation the woman described seemed directly tied to negative energies in the home rather than to external economic factors. Without changing the Feng Shui in that environment, I can absolutely predict that they will have ongoing cash flow problems.
How can I say that? Because there are several tell-tale signs that negative energies are at work. Let’s take a look:
- You start to experience client cancellations or work falling through. Yes, the economy may cause people to hold onto their money, but be sensitive to a situation that seems to worsen no matter what you do. For example, watch for patterns such as clients who make appointments or are ready to sign contracts, but then they call and cancel. A Classical Feng Shui expert can run mathematical computations to see if conflicting energies are indeed at work. If that’s the case, Feng Shui can also be used to re-balance those energies.
Feng Shui is so powerful at keeping cash flow positive that I have many clients – CEOs, life coaches, real estate developers, attorneys and investment bankers — who consider my monthly Feng Shui consultations part of strategic business operations to help them avoid cancellations. In fact, as a practitioner of authentic Feng Shui I can not only see current negative energies, I can mathematically predict exactly when and where new business problems can arise and help my clients be proactive in keeping these problems from ever developing.
I just mention this as a caution to you in choosing a Feng Shui practitioner, because you do not want to base your business decisions (and financial future) on a Feng Shui hobbyist – only a classically trained expert in authentic Feng Shui can apply the complex ancient formulas to determine where the problem is and how to defuse it.
- You’ve recently moved into a new home. Now, you find that relationships have become strained or you’re hit with a flood of difficulties – you’re experiencing financial setbacks, health issues, car accidents, legal hassles. If this “change in luck” happens shortly after moving in, the downturn in the economy probably isn’t even at work here. Instead, it’s a sign that the Feng Shui is out of balance. This can happen because every home has its own horoscope that shapes its energy patterns. If this conflicts with your own horoscope, you’ll quickly experience difficulties.
A Feng Shui consultation can alert you to simple adjustments that will bring your home into better harmony with your own energy so it supports you instead of being “at war” with you. At the same time fengshui world can eliminate negative energies, it can help stimulate positive energies, creating a dramatic change in the way you experience your home — and life!
- You’re stuck in life. Things are just not moving. It might seem like you’re working hard and doing everything right but that nothing is happening for you. If this has come on over the course of a year, that’s a signal that the annual shift that occurs in energy patterns is creating a negative pattern in your environment. If you want to see changes in your life, you have to make changes in your environment. Again, a professional Feng Shui consultation can not only identify these “stuck” energies, but can show you exactly how to manipulate these unseen forces so it’s easy to jump start your life.
- You have a specific problem that just doesn’t get solved. Whatever issue you face in your life will be reflected in your home. There are areas in the home that can promote — or prevent — problems ranging from breast cancer to legal hassles. If you can’t seem to find a soul mate or you’re worried about a son’s academic performance or a daughter’s risk-taking behavior, a Feng Shui expert can usually identify the trouble spot in the home that is triggering the energies that in turn trigger problems. I especially love to use my Feng Shui skills to solve problems for my clients. It’s so rewarding to what I call a little energetic intervention and see what are often immediate and dramatic “breakthroughs” – from suddenly being able to conceive a child, to bringing health issues or negative behaviors to an end.
- You’re remodeling your home. Before you remodel, you really should invest in a Feng Shui inspection. Here’s why: every home holds both good and bad energy. The minute you begin remodeling, you begin changing the energetic balance. If you unwittingly expand an area of negative energy, you could soon find yourself experiencing an onset of overwhelming misfortune, conflict, anxiety, loss – even disease. Often, for example, couples invest in a master bedroom addition only to find that once they start sleeping in the new room, their relationship or health begins to break down. A Feng Shui and Vaastu assessment early in the remodeling process helps you avoid sinking considerable money into a renovation that will put your house at war with you. Instead, you’ll know specific choices to avoid as well as choices – like the direction of a door or the position of a kitchen or bedroom – that can support you with a life- and luck-enhancing environment. Again, let me stress that this is not merely about serene lines and clear energy flow: it is about complex mathematical formulas that pinpoint energetic confluences and conflicts that can exist now — and months down the road.
Done correctly, Feng Shui is almost unbelievably powerful and can lead to results nothing short of miraculous. In fact, in today’s crazy economic climate, who can afford to have a home or office environment that’s working against them? But remember, only traditional, authentic Classical Feng Shui can deliver such results. Perhaps that’s why I’m hearing from so many clients who are investing in Feng Shui consultations to get help preventing economic woes from costing them not only their financial well-being, but the well-being of their relationships and health as well. It can truly make all the difference.