Not only genetics, nutrition, sports or medical advances are enough to prevent diseases and achieve people’s longevity. Leading a healthy lifestyle is also essential. Write down these five simple habits for health:
- It turns essential nuts and fish into essentials: Almonds, pistachios, cashews, peanuts or walnuts are an important source of protein, fiber and antioxidants, which reduces blood levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol, increases HDL cholesterol (good) and protect against the development of arteriosclerosis. While the fish, in addition to its high protein content; provides vitamins A and D, minerals such as iodine, fluorine, calcium, magnesium and zinc; unsaturated fats and Omega 3 fatty acids world of fengshui.
- Take care of your teeth: Dental health plays an indisputable role in food and subsequent digestion. At a minimum, each person should brush their teeth twice a day and always include in the routine of each brushing the use of dental floss to be able to chew well and avoid digestive problems.
- Maintain an active sexual life: A passionate intercourse activates the blood supply, improves mood, accelerates heart rate and produces a relaxing effect thanks to the avalanche of hormones. In addition, people who have sex are more protected against viruses, germs and any other intruders. Women can also avoid urinary incontinence if they reinforce the muscles of their pelvic floor and a good way to achieve this is by practicing sex.
- Drink coffee in moderation: Consuming three to five cups of coffee a day is beneficial for the body to reduce the risk of suffering from type 2 diabetes, prevent neurological and cardiovascular diseases, in addition to helping to combat depression. This is confirmed by a study from the TH Chan School of Public Health of Harvard.
- Drink wine without going over: Accompanying lunch or dinner with a glass of wine reduces the risk of death from cardiovascular disease and, if it is red, even better, its content in natural antioxidants (polyphenols) prevents cholesterol
The healthy living habits should become a routine in your daily life . Following them, you will not only feel better, but you will favor the good functioning of the organism to live more and better. It is not only about avoiding illnesses but about achieving the maximum physical, psychological and social well-being.